Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Ok I think everything is touching the ground [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] . I have tighten up the shot and added a fishing rod.

I think I am about finished, unless ya'll can tell me something I need to change/add.

--Randy R
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rapala_wip10.jpg 
Views:	280 
Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	4034  

Ok I think everything is touching the ground [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] . I have tighten up the shot and added a fishing rod.

I think I am about finished, unless ya'll can tell me something I need to change/add.

--Randy R

Nice [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ,the colors are all harmonious,everything is anchored to the ground [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] {just kidding}

I might be just my neuron retardent grey matter but to me the shadows are to light to realisticly anchor the objects to the ground,to me they look to be kind of hovering,but thats just my opinion [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Cheers

Stu.

almost done
    my suggestion is add some dirt to box
    and rust to metal elements of box
    cool pic

Well done

A little advice; the Hypercast needs some shadows, because it's kinda hovering above the wood. If you can use radiosity, it would help to give the whole scene an even more realistic look, like for example a green color cast on the wood reflected from the box.

Hey, I have that same reel! Very easy to use. I think the shadows should be just a tad softer and the whole image should have a little more contrast to give it the outdoorsy feel

Nice job

Steve Newport
    Steve Newport

-www.SteveNewport.com-