Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Have searched but to no avail. I'm trying to figure out how to have link pop-up a browser window with no thich borders, title bar, address bar ... In short, I am looking for any way to effect the appearance of a browser window. I have found many java-script pop-up windows but would like to be a little/lot more in control of my window and it's atyle.?. Any help PLEEEEEEEASE.
    Thanks in advance.
    p.s. the table thing worked out fine [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

One Love.
    One Love.

Have searched but to no avail. I'm trying to figure out how to have link pop-up a browser window with no thich borders, title bar, address bar ... In short, I am looking for any way to effect the appearance of a browser window. I have found many java-script pop-up windows but would like to be a little/lot more in control of my window and it's atyle.?. Any help PLEEEEEEEASE.
    Thanks in advance.
    p.s. the table thing worked out fine [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

One Love.
    One Love.

You'll need to use Javascript to pop-up the window, then add parameters to turn on (or off) the extra chrome. Like so:

Where, width/height, location, menubar etc. are the variables.

Hope that helps!

cfn ... Jen
    cfn ... Jen

Jen Worden
    Web Developer
    www.meadoworks.com

Thank you very much sir.

One Love.
    One Love.