Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have been asked if I could manage (design and implement) a monthly email newsletter, this to be sent out to people who have signed up for it.

Being fairly new to website design I have never undertaken anything like this and still possibly won't if it is beyond my capabilities.

Can anyone offer any advise? The email newsletter I could manage, it is the sending of it to all the contacts. How would this be implemented?

Thanks.

Mags

I have been asked if I could manage (design and implement) a monthly email newsletter, this to be sent out to people who have signed up for it.

Being fairly new to website design I have never undertaken anything like this and still possibly won't if it is beyond my capabilities.

Can anyone offer any advise? The email newsletter I could manage, it is the sending of it to all the contacts. How would this be implemented?

Thanks.

Mags

Mags the big question is how many address will you be sending out to? If it is more than 100 then you would be better buying into a service like "I Builder" or even purchase one of the Xara Modules! If you decide to use the modules please download the PDF files and read them very carefully first.
    Design is thinking made visual.