Quote Originally Posted by mwenz View Post
You have access to how many people are active users, right? I would/should be counted as an inactive member...

I feel Xara has backwatered themselves. Even though they took back control from Magix distribution, the perpetual version (all I am interested in) seemingly lags far behind the subscription version. I won't upgrade until they are kept in-sync. Until Xara does that--and continues that--I feel they can drop the perpetual at any time.
Mike, as a Mod I can only guess at the active users.
I would like to run a script for a count of those who have logged in in the last year. Anyone can check what and when any other has Posted; you, 15 in the last year. I do not know when you last logged in unless I hovered over the Who's Online for current active users. For instance we have one Banished Russian Spammer or Bot on-line now but Xara does not wish to hear or understand the implications of such.

Perpetual, according to Matt (@MB365) is only about 3 versions behind, less Web Blocks and the Online Content Catalogue (now Elements).
I have considered it but shied off as there do not appear to be any Bug Releases, almost back to pre-Magix days.

On a side note, I've a Xara email offering 40% of XPro+ where the discount code it still using "MAGIX" in its naming.
Check where Magix and Xara's offices are in Germany on Google Maps; it is quite explanatory.

On another, Xara has kindly offered up an off-line version of its knowledge base for Plus & Perpetual products but anyone who has legacy Magix products will gain from using it as well.
It is one way to find out what improvements are now around. Sadly, it has not yet been updated for v23.5, 23.6 & 23.7.

Acorn