Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Godaddy web designer

Wow, and we are still together here. So nice. I am getting goosebumps

It's kind of sad that there's none of the i/us forum content archived in the Wayback Machine, but lots of Xara's old webpages are covered. I remember laughing back then, that the Windows 98 Show closes at 5pm every day, "except on Friday 13 when it closes at 4:30pm, possibly for superstitious reasons" and at a later show, buying a post-Corel version of Xara where they used an old style credit card imprinter: I still have the receipt for that somewhere, over 20 years later... while today's thermal printed receipts are rarely legible after 20 weeks.

i/us was started (and ended) by Chris Dickman and Arlan Bartch who was a former VP Marketing for Corel Corp. Arlan came up with the Xara Xone concept.

When they shut down, I asked Kate Moire at Xara if she would sponsor the Xara Xone and Xara did. I think I did the Xara Xone for around 20 years then retired.

And sadly missed Gary. Many of us cut our Xara teeth completing your excellent tutorials
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host