Thanks Daniel - that is a good summary of where xara have pitched: corporate/teams who always need to be using the latest offering; and it appears to be working well for them

I have used their chat support occasionally and it has been very good, even when the questions were not just pro+/cloud; Matt is very helpful

Those of us only needing one licence though, and in my case zero website requirement and minimal requirement for OCC, it's different

A lot of the OCC you can get elsewhere, some of it for free, though if it saves time, paying could well be worth it, depends

Quote Originally Posted by ss-kalm
If you actually bought v19 then that should be the one that you can redownload and activate
Don't know about behzad but in my case ver19 was an update service upgrade from ver18 and the EULA is clear that I would revert to ver18 under those circumstances

since I can use version 15.1 it does not bother me; what bothers me is Magix pulling the plug on the older version activations and I'm not one 100% clear on the position regarding that, maybe someone else is ?