Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Where did that toolbar go

Video Deluxe Plus version 20.0.1.73
    I don't recognise this from Magix current catalog - do you have a product page; is it what magix now call Video Pro X ?

if you logon to your magix account you should be able to download a manual; reading this may take some time, but so will chasing round the web....
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Default Re: Where did that toolbar go

This is what I encountered: no info on Video Deluxe (let alone "Plus") on the Magix website, so no way to find the forum. My version has a Splash screen lists it as "2021". When it opens, I get an offer for version 2023. So the program is definitely still in Magix' offering, but seems to be unfindable when one goes directly to the site or wants the user forum.
    As stated, reading a manual to find out how to turn on a toolbar that used to always appear, that no is "missing" is probably not going to work. I don't have a very great opinion of Magix manuals or help files. I knew I had posted on the Video editing software's forum before and got an answer pretty quickly. Who knew it was going to be this difficult. At this point the video project had been finished, rendered and uploaded, with an "iffy" transition from the zoomed section to the rest of the video at that size and position. Offends my perfectionism, but I'll live.

In the mean time, I have finally found the forum, and posted my question there.

David
    Last edited by DBoydNL; 05 October 2022 at 10:56 AM. Reason: typo's