Quote Originally Posted by StewKriti View Post
Hello - My first post....I am a newbie to web design and also wanted to know how to do this - I think I understand but unsure - I have looked in help file unable to find detailed help. I am been tasked with making a community site about our small town and have chosen responsive template as everyone said they use phone, tablet etc. I want to have one button about the town and then drop down to info, shops, walks, places to see here etc. When I do this I get warning that drop button will not work on mobile and so keep removing them. There are likely to be a lot of pages and already filled the navigation bar with 6 buttons so do need to have these drop sections otherwise the nav bar will be off the page LOL Many thanks for any help
StewKriti, I assume you are seeing
Warning: You have at least one button with both a link and a menu. On touch-only devices, visitors to your site won’t be able to use the menu, because touching the button will invoke the button link. Therefore it is recommended that you don’t have links on buttons that have menus.
You overcome the touch issue by making each top-link a new sub-menu entry. You make have got to where you are by ticking Site navigation Bar that adds each new site page as a top-level menu button.

Acorn