Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you have not done so, check out Daniel Will Harris's efuse.com

This site has not been updated for some time (NetObjects pulled the plug when they were having financial problems) but there is a ton of great Fusion info there including a really cool area called The Web Sight Clinic :-)

Another source of great Fusion support is GotFusion.com These are all volunteer folks (like here) who feel the same way about Fusion that we feel about Xara.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

RAMWolff

- you've got to check out the Web Site Clinic, it's brilliant (and you'll know why when you see it...do you think there is any way we could convince a certain person to continue this Clinic??

Gary - it is a really cool [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] I'm curious though -checked out purple elephants site (actual), where have the great footprints gone...

I just looked and they were still there Purple Elephant Footprints The actual Purple Elephant Promotions company has ceased operations.

If Daniel Will Harris ever continues the site, I imagine I would create some new content. But WebSite Pros, the new owners, seem to be a bit hard to get in touch with and Daniel, I believe, is on to other things.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<A HREF="http://www.gwpriester.com" TARGET=_blank>
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

XaraXone

..ah, that could explain it (although their site is still 'open'). i had looked at the before and after, then went to the 'actual', ie.wwwpurple... and was surprised not to see the cool footprints (and other improvements you had made) not implemented.

....as to the Clinic....i will live in hope!

mags