Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Arrow or symbol used to bring you to the top of the page

I messed around a bit more, the one arrow that I had made, copied and pasted just wasn't working on any of the pages.
    So I started from scratch. I did something last night with a new arrow, and a bit different order and then it worked! Go figure.
    Now if I could remember how I did it...sigh...but I can copy and paste it on other pages and it should work, right?
    I don't need it on all pages...but that may be a GREAT idea because then I can go delete it from a few of the pages that are short!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris M View Post
    You have a lot of pages, I would be looking to do something that is easily replicated.

If the background is pastel blue on all pages, I would make a simple rectangle in the same colour.
    Make it, say, 100px wide and tall enough to reach the bottom of your longest page (this ensures the arrow does disappear once you've scrolled past the trigger).
    Place the top of the rectangle where you want the arrow to appear and make a note of the x/y coordinates, so you can locate it easily. (the example is set to x:0, y:1200)
    Name it 'trigger1' (or whatever).
    Send it to the back of the page.
    Arrange > Repeating Object > Repeat on all pages

Your arrow should, indeed, be on the MouseOff layer. Create it as the first set of instructions and make it repeat as above.

>>> Sue Arrow Long.xar <<<
    Last edited by SueB; 24 June 2022 at 12:49 PM.