Quote Originally Posted by jimhanus View Post
Using Xara Designer Pro 11 for some time. Recently (2 weeks ago) it asked me to remove one of my 2 registered devices again (I only have one). So I did even though I am supposed to be able to use this on 2 PCs. Anyone else having this problem?
You could use your Magix Logon, go to My Products and check which devices are activated - it is very clear you can have two devices at any one time; one of the activations should correspond to the PC you are using. If it doesn't you will need to register it when the program opens.

If you have a second old device still activated, you can simply deactivate it. Each time you open Xara, it posts the activation date to your account.

In may case I don't use Pro X11, nor do I have it installed, so there there are no activations; by contrast I have Pro X18.5. and Pro X19 installed on two devices - when I use either one of them it posts the activation date back to my account against the device I have used.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xara Pro X11.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	131853 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Magix 365 Program.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	186.7 KB 
ID:	131856

If for some reason your installation behaves differently, you would need to raise a support ticket with Magix.

Gary