Quote Originally Posted by Emmo View Post
However, looking at my Designer Pro 11 program in the Designs Gallery there is a Page Elements and Widgets folder and within that a Photo Slideshows & Galleries (widgets) folder and therein is the Tile Slideshow 2 Widget. I suppose it may be possible to create a new Coinslder and paste it into the Pro X 17 file?
Emmo, that might work. As you mention XDPXv17, can I assume you are out of cover? I think v17 is too early for the jQuery update I mentioned. That might be why you don't see it - because you never downloaded it in v17 at any point.

You can link from v17 to v11's assets. Use the Local Designs gallery > Disc designs button and link to C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Xara\XtremePro\11\Cache\designs\eng .

Or simply, open v11, add the slider then copy & paste to v17 and do the assembly there.

Do update your TG record so you don't get confusing information on a version you don't have.

If none of this works, I am sure Xara won't mind if a copy of the v17 Widget was passed to you. It never acts on the Posts so by ignoring this once, its silence can be taken as approval!

Acorn