Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

DrawPlus 7 Info Page

Go to the Product Info and the first 4 selections are the ones that you will want to read up on.

One of the features I have been asking for is in finally. The Feathering tool!!

Take a look and see what you see.

Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

DrawPlus 7 is out and I have some question about the functions of that program. Maybe this isn't the forum but I'll give it a try anyway.

Can you set the rounding of the rounded corners in actual pixels or points? In Zoner Draw 4 you can. I want my rectangles to have the same "rounded-corners-size" even though the size of the rectangles are not the same. Xara X uses something called "ratio" that confuses me.

Is there a function in DP7 similar to that in Xara X that gives you the choice to let lines grow larger/smaller or stay the same when changing the size of the object?

Hi,

Interested to se mention of Draw Plus 7 here. Can anyone tell me how it compares to Xara X as a drawing-illustration program? I've done a little exploration of Xara X; Draw Plus 7 is much less expensive...but I need the more flexible program.

Any impressions, experience, advice appreciated.

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

xara beats illustrator, and corel draw hands down, no contest. Race done and finished before the other two are even outa the gate. Do not know about the other ones. Haven't seen the need to buy any lesser programs.
    John/DOT