Quote Originally Posted by pauland View Post
Wow cmpman. I don't require your advice on chill pills.

I would never work for your client and I would be happy to work for the business behind the link that I gave you. I am not a person who can do good work for a client I can't get on with or whose business model is one I can't approve of. I have turned down work on that basis.
Correct, you DON'T need my advice on "chill pills". That should come from one's therapist. Pardon me.

And yes, you would never work for a client such as this. Why? Because you sir, are too 'good', too 'special', a one of a kind who can 'choose' whom they will work for...
I only hope that some day I'm able to do the same... No, I hope I never perceive my worth to be 'above' such clients... That would make me a 'paul'.

And I did not "take this personal". I was in amazement that you did not even pay attention to the premise of my post and went off on a rant... A 'pauland' rant...
one of the reasons I spend as little as necessary time in this forum as possible.

Well paul, you can have the last word. I'm sure it will be clever, articulate, elite and trite... if not a continued arrogance. Well, I have to get back to work for those clients
"you could never get on with", the ones who PAY ME! Which has me doubt how busy you are with any of your 'chosen' clients as you seem to spend a huge portion of
your day here. (must have a great pension or something)

See you in a few months - maybe - and if you took this personal, then finally you perceived something correctly.