Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello,
    I am attempting to use the selected state so that the "button" will look like a tab. That is, if a user is on the url associated with the button, the button will flow seemlessly into the "page" with the other buttons appearing to be other tabs. I have a couple of questions.
    1) Is there a specific Design intended for this purpose?
    2) How do I set the "selected" color? I have not found that option in any design.

I can get selected to work, it just doesn't look exactly like the rest of the page below the buttons. I don't want any border below the selected button. I read that this is possible, but I can't seem to make it work.

Thanks,
    Ken

Hello,
    I am attempting to use the selected state so that the "button" will look like a tab. That is, if a user is on the url associated with the button, the button will flow seemlessly into the "page" with the other buttons appearing to be other tabs. I have a couple of questions.
    1) Is there a specific Design intended for this purpose?
    2) How do I set the "selected" color? I have not found that option in any design.

I can get selected to work, it just doesn't look exactly like the rest of the page below the buttons. I don't want any border below the selected button. I read that this is possible, but I can't seem to make it work.

Thanks,
    Ken

Try the "simpletab" bar. Then you have to go in an modify all the graphics after words to get rid of the bottom line of the outline...

For me. it would be easier to draw it from scratch myself... come to think of it, I think I had a site where I used that... Long since changed to something better tho.

BTW: Welcome to Talkgraphics