Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
I am totally confused and baffled by your remarks. Your assumptions and your last line that you already have ton of program and do not want another trial version. Also please post the reviews (links) to such claims. Also I have been running a profitable business designing websites for clients and it does pretty much everything I need. Maybe the people who gave Xara a bad review should sit down and get their hands dirty.
Please don't be confused,...I was simply stating that I have many programs on my drive and I wanted to get a consensus first from the people that would KNOW more about this program before I dove in. I think Pauland gave me the exact answer I was looking for and it is greatly appreciated.
I can feel your passion in your response and I can certainly respect that. I used XWD back in version 9 and I kept banging into limitations BUT it did do a passable job for my client at the time. Things have changed since version 9 as well as an ownership change from Xara to Magix and
as I was trying to look beyond the Bubblegum Marketing hype on the Magix site to see what improvements/refinements were made to the program, I knew the people to ask regarding the deeper details were located here. It was as innocent as that.

Thank you.