Quote Originally Posted by dutchie View Post
Thanks for your response, Egg Bramhill, I would think so too. But there is still a bit more to be filled in, was my 2nd question, as you can see on the attached photo.
That is mainly the problem: I do not know what must be entered where. With the website data that I have in mind, it did not work.

What I am looking for is a completed example. They are not in the help texts. And that unfamiliarity with the English language makes sure that I don't get further.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another problem is : are the 3 additional photos stored in one file or should there be references or web links for those additional photos?
In short, no idea how this is constructed.

translation by Google.
Thanks, Egg Bramhill, nice , but can I simply install the Dutch version OVER the English without troubles ?

Since Magix has taken over Xara, communication with Magix in terms of contact, understanding and technical progress has seriously declined. It is that I got used to Xara with effect from Xara 5, otherwise I would have stopped because of Magix.

Magix didn't report this version to me (..)

------------------------------------------------------------------

ftp: you could not know, but since 1990 I have been active as an affiliate marketer with quite a few websites, although I am now - age 71 - on my way back, with less then 5 websites for my pleasure.
So in itself the FTP is clear to me, always use Filezilla (..)
It is less clear in which directory storage of the basic tool and any help-photos (unless it is saved in one file).
In short: photos in the root or in a specific directory such as 'images' or whatever.

Next to this , there are more questions, like what to fill in for instance 'profile'. I tried a lot already without success .....