Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Been using MM1.1 with template pack since it came out. Suddenly without notice I only have the original 27 templates. XP SP2 has been installed for a while and I've not done anything else that I think would have caused it.

Been using MM1.1 with template pack since it came out. Suddenly without notice I only have the original 27 templates. XP SP2 has been installed for a while and I've not done anything else that I think would have caused it.

Hi Monkebiz,

Welcome to talkgraphics. I would try reloading the templates. If they are still not visible remove and reinstall MM. The entire process should take less than 5 minutes...

Are you sure you don't have 27 PAGES of templates? That's how many I have. How many templates should there be?

I show 46 pages of templates...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1upload.jpg 
Views:	225 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	14741  

John,
    Wow, looks like I'm missing quite a few. Did you purchase any extras or did they all come with MM? I haven't received my CD yet; I wonder if that could be the problem. I'll have to check with our friends at Xara. Thanks for the info!

Hi Zee,

There is one free expansion pack and another one you can get for $12... so I have original and 2 add ons.

Well, I contacted our friends at Xara and I got an immediate response from them.

They indicated that I was just stupid. Actually they put it in much nicer terms. They said "the number of pages is determined by the size of your screen", which makes perfectly good sense to me now that I think about it.

I minimized my screen and ended up with 50 PAGES, and then made screen smaller and got 80 PAGES...........so I guess I have all the templates I am suppose to have.

Thank you XARA for setting me straight.

Yo Zee,

Don't you hate when that happens...