Guys, calm yourselves, please, there is no impending doom! Remember we have just released an update, and it had at least 2 features that have been much requested (tables and text in shapes). I thought you'd be pleased with those!! I know it was delayed, and that was bad for you and us, but remember it was still the third update in the last 12 months.

The Xara website has changed because Magix are now responsible for the marketing, we are focusing our marketing efforts on Xara Cloud, as we announced at the time. The Magix site gets MUCH more traffic than xara.com, so you shouldn't see that as an ominous thing for the future of Xara. The information is there on magix.com, and what's more much of it is still on xara.com for now (probably best to bookmark xara.com/products).

I know our CEO Matt has answered quite a few emails from TG members, and he has responded to some individual posts, plus there is a link to his Open Letter at the top of this page (which includes his email address). I don't think I can add any valuable extra info to what he says there, but I am trying to answer any new questions as they come up, and Rob from Xara support is also still visible here in the forums. We may not be doing the marketing any more, but desktop is still very much part of our lives!

Kate