Can't seem to be able to edit the above so excuse the new post following on.

Right, I've tinkered around with the settings a good bit and am still no further forward.
I'm uploading the newest version of the page and you can see that the placeholder/viewing frame is still showing a large black bar above it. I have moved the placeholder into the header but put it to the back so it doesn't spoil the appearance of the header. However it has a frame showing on the edges now. Also, even though the placeholder is sized in the i-frame I created as a 450 by 540 size, to fill the space to the right of the images out to the page edge the box seems to retract inwardly into something much smaller than it appears on the Xara creation page. How do I fix that?

I'm pretty much impressed with the reduction in loading times as the page doesn't have any embedded video so at least the only wait is when someone presses the button to start a clip. They'll know what's happening so can either wait or view the pictures instead.

I have 5 browsers installed. Chrome, Firefox, Torch, Opera and finally Microsoft IE. The movies all open in the proper place on all browsers except MSIE which puts them in a speaprate page after a download. Can this be fixed? Any other browser experiences that have problems such as Safari etc, I'd be happy to hear of them.

So, how do I get the placeholder without showing the top black bit. How do I remove the edges. How do I keep the placeholder size as I want it?

I'm dead keen to sort this stuff out and even Youtube doesn't enlighten me on the problems or correct manner of doing things my way.

Let me tell you how I do things. I make a placeholder (drag rectangle to desired place) and size it to the dimensions I want, ie 450 by 540. I then go to placeholder properties/ HTML code(body) and set the frame by adding this: <iframe name="iframe" iframe width-"450" height="540" border=0</iframe> Then I name it for the Link as iframe.

Each of the video clips have links to where they are. In this case they are all on my host under a new folder called media. So I add a link as follows : http://www.thebridesmother.co.uk/media/923.mp4
The link is set to open in iframe. It works OK except for the problems above.