Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Save in 12

When I tried Corel 12 I had a problem that I have never had before. I had created a new file and saved that file. Later when I made more changes to the same file and tried to save it, Corel said that the same file was open somewhere else and I either had to closde that file or save the file under a different name. There was no other Corel file open at the time. This has happened twice in the short time I was using 12. I have since resaved files back to 11 and started using 11 again because of this problem and the "snap to" weakness I posted earlier. Is this another even number release problem. So far I have only memories of version 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11.

Any answers?

Gary Allred
    IP

When I tried Corel 12 I had a problem that I have never had before. I had created a new file and saved that file. Later when I made more changes to the same file and tried to save it, Corel said that the same file was open somewhere else and I either had to closde that file or save the file under a different name. There was no other Corel file open at the time. This has happened twice in the short time I was using 12. I have since resaved files back to 11 and started using 11 again because of this problem and the "snap to" weakness I posted earlier. Is this another even number release problem. So far I have only memories of version 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11.

Any answers?

Gary Allred
    IP

I have experienced the same save issues. And yes there have been other buggy issues that are driving me nuts. Thanks goodness Xara exists!
    IP