Hi Gary and thanks for your statement.

I think you're right. I know Netobjects Fusion as well and I used different programs to manage my sites. Finally I use Joomla, a free content management system. It is easy to use and it does a great job. I was trying webdesign with Xara's webdesigner (I use the built-in version of Designer pro) to find out if it will help me, doing the job. The generated pages by Xara are working, looking good and are fast done. But the generated pages are diffenent from those made with other systems. Big code in HTML and CSS, width-fixed-pages, just to mention some. I think that managing multiple pages in one file is possible up to a small amount (maybe 20-50), if they don't change too often. Multiple-file-design will get very hard to manage, I guess. All the work with nav-bars, links etc. have to be done manually.

What I will try to do is making some single pages with webdesigner and export the code to joomla. Especially the graphical possibilities are greater with Xara. I hope this works and it will help me, getting my sites in a better graphical shape. We will see.