Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New updates

Default New updates

Strangely I am not seeing any comments about the new update to web designer 365. I personally not impressed, only one addition (full screen slider) and the rest are minor, non essential. Where is the development? The promises? I feel like saying, was that it? That's all folks?

Default Re: New updates

I think the updates are being implemented on a product by product basis.

Well, just updated web designer premium 365 and not much as far as added value.

Hi behzad,

Please see below for a link to the release thread, which includes a link to the full release notes and a brief description of the new features including:

• Open Type ligature support
    • A new type of photo filter called Overlays, which can be applied on top of existing photo filter pre-sets - such as pattern, texture or transparency overlays. And 40 additional photo filter pre-sets
    • Full width option for the Xara Slideshow widget

https://www.talkgraphics.com/showthr...(March-2017)#1

Thanks,
    Ben

Thank you Ben, still only the full width slider really implies to the web design. Had they also included full width video then I would have shut-up.

Open Type ligature support implies to web design too? I believe it needs a GUI to be really useful but I imagine it's work in progress.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks Egg, Possibly xara can look into DIVI and see what features they have and try to bring those into web designer. If I have to wait another 6 months for one more new feature then I might as well stop my subscription.

Hi Behzad, AWD365 and XWD365 P were released last April 13 2016, so the 1 year anniversary will be in 13 days, you might see more changes then. Perhaps these changes were only to wet your appetite.

Ciao

Roly

Roly I hope so too, otherwise a lot of users will be turned off. Specially ones like myself who are running a business.

Hi Ben, where do I find the Full width option for the xara slideshow? I've looked but can't find it Thanks