Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Help- changed from designer 10 to 12 and now my site looks terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Okay, can we just stick with your Home page at present as supplying screen-grabs of different pages only confuses the issue.

I attach a screen-grab of your Home page as rendered with Firefox, Chrome, Edge & Safari. All look very similar to me apart from the Safari rendering, which is not just crappy but all the spaces between the words have been stripped.

Can anyone else confirm this?

http://www.tomburkeonline.co.uk/

Your cap of safari is similar to what I see in Firefox on pc but the spacing is okay.
    On my iPad Air safari (latest o/s version) it looks fine. It's just really really odd.

Okay, can you supply a screengrab of your home page in FF?
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Just to update on this I've updated Firefox and text is back to normal. I'm not sure if it was a glitch with Firefox but it's looking tidy again! Thank you all for trying to help!