Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Jot Form bottom of form doesn't show up???

What I love about jotform is that in the design section you can make text smaller and spaces between fields as well. If you use it for mobile, make sure you go in the advance tab , it is under form designer and then advance on the bottom for each form and set it up for mobile as well. Love it

Thank you.

One last question. My customer complained that the default page width looked to narrow on a desktop PC with a widescreen. What width should I start with on the desktop platform?

I know that 480 is for mobile but what looks better on desktop??

Mike

I like 960, or 1200. The main consideration is readability. If you have a column of text that is 1200 pixels wide and there is a lot of text, this is very hard to read.

So design for the visitor.

What if xara made the place holder to have a push feature assigned to it? Can this be recommended to xara?

@mvolpone I use 1250 for desktop and looks fine on tablet too. Just work with larger text, lets say 16pt. The 1250 screen size looks good without the horizontal bar appearing. Seriously if anyone out there is using lower res. on desktop or laptop they should be told to adjust it to higher res. I do not think newer computers have anything below 1024.

Thank you so much!!!!