Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default TRANSFERING PROJECTS TO UPGRADES

I am currently using P&G 2013 and WD 6. I am about to purchase P&G Designer 365 and WD 365 Premium. Can I continue projects in progress using the upgrades or do I have to start projects over in the new programs?

Default Re: TRANSFERING PROJECTS TO UPGRADES

No, just click on their file icon and provided you've registered the new software to open web & xar files they will open intact.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thank you. One more question: Should I uninstall the old versions (P&G 2013, WD 6) before I install the new versions?

Not unless you're short of disc space. Older versions sit happily alongside newer ones. I have three. Don't forget to right click over the launch icon & choose 'Run as Administrator' on first using it. You only need do this once.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Not unless you're short of disc space. Older versions sit happily alongside newer ones. I have three. Don't forget to right click over the launch icon & choose 'Run as Administrator' on first using it. You only need do this once.
    Thank you...looking forward to using the new products. You'll probably be hearing from me again after they are installed.

Some have noted here that some of the bundled plug-ins have disappeared from newer versions of Xara. This might be a reason to keep an old version installed as well.
    See my some of artwork and hear some of my music at www.kniteforcerevolution.com