Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
My bad, I meant no publish to a Xara-hosted location.
Sorry about getting the detail wrong but this is my point, until it happens, we are guessing what gets disconnected and what the impact will be.

On the DVD content, there was a period where not all of the business templates were provided at it overflowed the DVD size. I never got a DVD as I was an upgrade.

Acorn
Hi,

I also upgraded each year starting with XDPX9, X10, X11 and X12, on-line, and each year Xara sent me a DVD, and with the exception of X12, a laminated shortcuts reference card. I don't recall paying an extra for this CD/DVD, it just came. However, each time I installed the downloaded version, except for the reinstall of last week.

As for hosting.Xara, if you have the free access, it will disappear. If you used the coupon that also gets you a web site domain (M website package) along with hosting.Xara, that remains for one year from activation, and then you either pay, or use a new coupon as I just did. Of course, if you don't renew your main subscription, there will be no free coupon for the M website package one-year subscription. I wonder if there will be a coupon for this even with a renewal.

The other thing lost will be the Premium access to the on-line Designer. Client editing should still continue, as it is free.

John