Hi Rusty

Congratulations. That's a lot of work! Very handsome site.

I suggest a better Title for your site than HOME. You can use around 10-12 words and you should make the page title as descriptive as possible since search engines look here for a page and site description. The first few words also appear in the browser tab.

And one of those little icons that show up in the browser tab can add a distinctive touch. Create a small square, it can be any size, then with the square and it's components selected, click the yellow name tag icon on the Infobar at the top of the screen and Add the name favicon. When you publish, Xara reduces this icon to about 16 x 16 pixels and adds it to the browser tab, just like the TG on this page.

I looked at your site on my iPhone 6s and while I could use WiFi to load the page qickly, I used my rather average network signal to load the site and it does take too long. I know this sounds like a lot of work, but you are better off creating s variant for small screen devices with larger buttons and less content. Users can pinch and expand the content but that is an extra step you are asking her or him to do.

I hope these comments and suggestions help you make your very good site even better.