Hello Gary, I looked at your site on the Windows phone, the menu drops down just fine, but the links on the menu don't work. Seems weird, I assume these are just simple links? I found the same thing happened with a site I looked at in a thread that Acorn sent me to above. The site was for Shutterqueen (daren't post a link in case I get into trouble again). The person who created that site had built his/her own "menu" on a pop-up layer just using graphics and simple links. The main menu button on the mouse off layer linked to the layer the menu was on. Again, the menu appeared on tapping the button but most of the links wouldn't work. Even more strangely, there was usually one link on each page that would work, so you could sort of find your way around the site by limping from page to page.
No idea if there is a solution to this or whether I should raise the Windows phone issue with Support. I know Windows phones aren't a huge proportion of the market, but I'm sure I read somewhere recently that in some countries they have as much of the market as Apple and nobody would dream of designing something that wouldn't work on an i-phone/i-pad.

I have just revisited the above mentioned thread and I see there have been some more posts which I need to work my way through. If you are interested the thread is here http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...266#post563266