Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Slideshow widgets and popups?

Hi, thankyou for all your responses and feedback. I don't believe the website is hacked. Despite Malwarebytes reports - I wonder if that might be due to some reaction to slow load times or unusual/unexpected content? All indications from Australian contacts report that it's working fine. However, I think the website is probably too large causing slow loads as Siran mentioned, I will try reducing unnecessary content, also our host server is perhaps slow, as we use a non-profit/free hosting service. In the meantime, and unless there are further ideas, I will do some work on the pop-up layer / thumbnails as suggested, although that may take me a quite a while in my present location. Thanks again

Default Re: Slideshow widgets and popups?

Hi Rik, I suggest you look at your pages on pingdom.com. Pages are taking between 1 to 2 minutes to download! Pingdom indicates that much of the delay is waiting to connect to your server. Remember you have free webspace on Xara's servers if you're using a current version. Upload the site to there and see if the webpage speed rendering is faster.

I have Malwarebytes installed and it shows no issues with your site.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host