Hello all and thank you all for commenting. I did do some research and found a number of folk have problems with TB not working correctly. However, I still think Host Monster has had some impact on my email problems. However, I am now trying out "Mailbird" and so far it's working fine. I am still learning how to use it. Don't get me wrong, I love TB and the many attributes it offers. One is being able to put my signature in using various fonts and sizes. I don't know If I can do that with Mailbird. By the way, Mailbird is working good while Thunderbird is still requesting a password, which I've already put in 5 or 6 times. I have no idea what that's all about.

I have been doing some research regarding Hosting Company's and found many A+ possitive comments regarding eHost.com. As I stated earlier, back several years ago I had problems with Host Monster, but stuck with them because I could never find anyone who had actually move from one Hosting company to another and what problems they had doing so. I am sure it's a time sensitive process, plus transferring over emails, websites, etc. I have no idea how long that would take, although I don't have much to transfer. And, I don't know if a company would just take their time since and user is leaving them. In other words, slow walk the process. These are many of the reasons I've hung on and stayed put.
Bob