Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Drag&drop from FastStone/alternative file explorers doesn`t load image in Xara

Try Zoner Photo Studio (I use PRO , but the free version should work just as well). It drags and drops fine, at least it does in XPGD10

It even views and drags and drops XAR's, I find it easier to use than the Designs gallery.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Default Re: Drag&drop from FastStone/alternative file explorers doesn`t load image in Xara

Thanks for replies.
    It's really strange this XDP limitation which doesn't allow load/import image from image browsers as Faststone.
    I recorded my screen showing Photoshop loading images from Faststone and XYplorer, at same time that XDP can't load the same images: https://goo.gl/edmBtp
    Should it be considered a bug?

Hi, the same issue for me. XDP X11 and XDP 365/12. When trying to drag and drop a file fron XDP from XnView, Bridge or TotalCommander nothing happens. From Explorer works fine.
    In XDP X there wasn't this restriction. Maybe a registry limitation?