Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Toolbar-flyout icons no longer work

Hello,
    tried to use search function first, maybe did not use right terminologies. In any case, hopefully someone can help me with that.
    For what ever reason, suddenly the flyout icons on the toolbar no longer work. They simply do not appear, even so they should when hover with mouse.
    Rebooted system and Laptop, no improvement.
    Did I accidentially click on something that resulted in this phenomena ?
    Yesterday it worked properly, today I found no way to make it work.

THX,
    Freewind

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Toolbar.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	112391

Environment: Windows7

Default Re: Toolbar-flyout icons no longer work

Oh,
    indeed got a solution already.
    By accident I slightly minimized the display (instead of full screen it has been a smaler part only). This way, the flyouts did not work. When now, put Xara back on full screen, all works properly again.
    Ciao,
    Freewind

P.S.:
    To avoid misunderstanding: The flyouts work also properly when having Xara not on "full-screen". But in my case, I had positioned the smaller screen obviously too much left on the Laptop-Monitor edge, so that it looked for me ok position, but obviously the edge of the monitor covered a tiny area which functions as activation for the flyout.

Glad we could help. Thanks for sharing your solution. It is amazing the things we can do without even trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Freewind View Post
    Oh,
    indeed got a solution already.
    By accident I slightly minimized the display (instead of full screen it has been a smaler part only). This way, the flyouts did not work. When now, put Xara back on full screen, all works properly again.
    Ciao,
    ot it
    P.S.: hat
    To avoid misunderstanding: The flyouts work also properly when having Xara not on "full-screen". But in my case, I had positioned the smaller screen obviously too much left on the Laptop-Monitor edge, so that it looked for me ok position, but obviously the edge of the monitor covered a tiny area which functions as activation for the flyout.
    Glad you got it solved. That would have my suggestion.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.