Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Are there non-third party forms in PHP that I can place on my website?

Hi

I want to put a proper contact form on my laundry and dry cleaners website, which I designed with Web Designer 10. I did try Jot Form, but the forms didn't look great.

What's the best solution? Can I use a PHP script? I'm not very knowledgeable about this, but I have heard that this may be an option

Thanks

Default Re: Are there non-third party forms in PHP that I can place on my website?

I'll let others jump in about the form, you need to take a look at the home page of your website. The text at the bottom of the page is squashed up, on the right of the page one of the boxes has a double outline at the base.

The navigation menu itself doesn't look very tidy on my machine - it seems to overlap a horizontal line and there's a menu separator at the very end of the menu.

Don't forget mobiles!

Default Re: Are there non-third party forms in PHP that I can place on my website?

Quote Originally Posted by kasteel77 View Post
    Hi

I want to put a proper contact form on my laundry and dry cleaners website, which I designed with Web Designer 10. I did try Jot Form, but the forms didn't look great.

What's the best solution? Can I use a PHP script? I'm not very knowledgeable about this, but I have heard that this may be an option

Thanks
    I'm not quite sure what you mean by non-third party but have a look at this website There is a free php form script that might be useful to you. I use other scripts from these people so if you get stuck with the free script just give me a shout and I'll try and help you with it. Their support is also good.
    If you haven't the ability to generate your own ideas - don't pinch mine.

If in doubt, read the manual/help files