Using DP11 I would really like some text to pop up when I move the mouse pointer over a link. I have done it before and it was easy but now I can't. Help says this:

1.Select a layer in the Page & Layer Gallery and click New to create a new layer.
2.Draw a rounded rectangle with the Rectangle tool, click a (pale) colour patch on the Colour Line to give it a fill colour. For good measure give it a soft shadow (select the Shadow tool and just drag on the rectangle).
3.Create a block of text on top of your rectangle. Select the Text tool and drag diagonally across the rectangle. Type your text. You probably want to hide the pop-up layer now, so click the eye icon against your new layer in the Page & Layer Gallery.
4.Back on the base (MouseOff) layer (click it in the Page & Layer Gallery to set this as current layer) now select the text you want to trigger the pop-up, using the usual method (in the Text tool). Then open the Web Properties dialogue (Ctrl+Shift+W) and on the Mouse-over tab select the new layer from the 'Show popup layer' drop down menu. Click OK.

And I have followed it to the letter down to item 4. At this point I find that there is no tab labelled "Mouse-over" so I looked in all the other tabs to see if there was anything relevant there.

No luck.

Any idea what I should try next.

One thing that has occurred to me as I typed out the above: this is a web site which knowledgeable members of the forum help me out with when I had serious problems with the duplication of pages. That may have been caused by creating a web variant and then using the back button the reverse an over hasty action. I cannot see how a mouse-over function would work using a touch screen so I was wondering if the option does not exist because DP11 thinks that I am working with a touch screen variant.