Hello Egg/Roly,

thanks for looking at it and your comment.
Obviously I did not express myself properly, please appologize.
Yes, you are correct, the Polar-Theme Template (e.g.the Store-Page) works perfectly when you make the header picture streched, using center and steched entire width. It also appears like it should be when you watch it on a 27" Screen (e.g.Mac)

So what is the problem?
a)
Well, try to use any own picture on a blank side and make it "strechy over the entire width".
Then I can see that it does not fill the entire width on very large screens (like 27").

b)
If you change the Polar-Theme original header picture in height, it impacts the functionality at a certain point and then it also won`t become streched over the entire width on very large screens.

So I wonder what happened there ?

My next action (but I need some time, maybe over the weekend I give it a try):
I am not sure whether I did perform all the tests above only in "preview-mode" or already used the "browser-mode".
I recognized that the pre-view mode does not show the "zoom" effect like the real browser-view does.
And maybe, the issue I describe above is only a pre-view mode issue and not "real".
As mentioned, I will double check during week-end.
(If I have clarity with that and still see the issue, I will post an example file for better communication)

Ciao,
Freewind