Quote Originally Posted by kdh38 View Post
I am wanting to make a full e commerce store to sell my products. Can I make a professional e commerce store using Web Designer 11 Premium or Designer Pro X?

I downloaded the trial for the Designer Pro X, but it doesnt show the widgets or templates in the right fly out bar (I am assuming because it is a trial version) so I cannot really tell.

I am wondering how the cart functionality is and how the order management panel is or how it works.

Thank you for any help and advice.
You can create an e-commerce site in XWD but I wouldn;t recommend it for large scale businesses. The primary consideration is the fact that XWD has not database functionality so you have to create all product pages, categories and button manually, for small to medium e-commerce stores this fine especially when coupled with PayPal, but of course the larger the store the more cumbersome it will become. In terms of cart functionality this is not part of XWD so you have to rely on a third party like PayPal or Ecwid, and of course there is no management panel in XWD so again it is whatever your cart provider provides.

I have a e-commerce template that is free until midnight today that I think will give you a good understanding of what XWD can do.

Get Arcadia