Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Mobile sites not displaying

My Xara mobile sites rarely display - I usually get the message 'we are having trouble displaying this page'. Other sites display so I doubt that this is a network issue. My other sites using different software and not specific mobile size/design are also showing OK.

I would like to know:
    1. Is there anything specific / a common error that I may have done that would cause this problem.
    2. If I delete the mobile specific site will the main site display OK (be responsive). Put another way, do I need a specific mobile site?

Default Re: Mobile sites not displaying

Can you post an URL for one of the mobile sites you have having problems with?

Mobile sites are handy as more and more people are using their phones and tables as monitors.

I should have said, I have checked the sites on a tablet and that seems to be OK. www.equestriandorset.com

Tested on latest android and the site appears as one very long page.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

It's on 'supersite' to scroll vertically. This works well on tablets but perhaps not a good setting for mobiles? Is there an optimum page size? I'm still getting used to the software and will probably make many changes as I get used to it. I've probably made many mistakes and will make many more along the way: I'll appreciate any advice !

For mobile stick to 480px wide and keep text at around 16px, the way you have it set at the moment is far too busy. Keep pages, contrary to some beliefs people don't mind clicking on pages and they don't mind scrolling too much either, on mobile 7000px to 10000px is a good length, it's just a few swipes of the finger or thumb. Of course it depends on how much content you have.
    Flawless Form. Faultless Function. Crafted by Cloud

https://www.cloudwebagency.co.uk

Thank you, advice very much appreciated. Off to make changes!!