Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi all!

I know this is a very amateur question but I'm as new to the world of website construction as I am to the wonderful Xara product.

My quandry is this......

After building a button bar and specifying the links I want the buttons to go to, I copy and paste the bar on my web page (Freewebs) but all that comes up when i try to use the buttons is a pop up window telling me which page the button links to, it doesn't actually take me there! I've been advised to paste the line of html (?) script into my web page which I've done, but it doesn't convert to a button, it just stays as text!

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated........

Hi all!

I know this is a very amateur question but I'm as new to the world of website construction as I am to the wonderful Xara product.

My quandry is this......

After building a button bar and specifying the links I want the buttons to go to, I copy and paste the bar on my web page (Freewebs) but all that comes up when i try to use the buttons is a pop up window telling me which page the button links to, it doesn't actually take me there! I've been advised to paste the line of html (?) script into my web page which I've done, but it doesn't convert to a button, it just stays as text!

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated........