Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default MP4 H264 WILL NOT PLAY

I have loaded a mp4 onto the website, I have changed the code to h264 and the mp4 will not play
    http://www.bargainoil.co.za/what%20is%20biodiesel.htm
    The format should play immediately on the pc and other devices and mp4 was the choice but even after i have changed / converted it it does not play
    Please help - the file is 15mb...Bargain oil.web

Default Re: MP4 H264 WILL NOT PLAY

it is playing alright - just takes a long time before it starts. looks like the upload of your website is slow.
    i am using firefox

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	biodiesel.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	109650

I also had the problem that the playback could only be started after the complete video was downloaded. Could not fix it and used video.js instead. But as I remember I had to convert to three formats (mp4, webm and ogv) and upload them so that the video could be played on all browsers.

Quote Originally Posted by madmads View Post
    it is playing alright - just takes a long time before it starts. looks like the upload of your website is slow.
    i am using firefox

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	biodiesel.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	109650
    how can i make for start earlier or make the download shorter? how can i increase the upload?

i guess that depends on your provider or how your webserver is connected to the inet.
    you could also try to make the mp4-file smaller by reducing the resolution (i don't know what you are using). also re: fonts used - use websafe fonts (nothing to do with your video).