My biggest wish as I still do the odd printshop jobs is for the super brushes to go vector. Or at least when you turn the line into a shape to have a higher d.p.i. than 96 it honestly seems such a waste of some handsome brushes. The guys like Phil have shown over the years that they listen to their users and that's why we got them now but they still have to take it a stage further.

Gary I think your right if your going to sell a product called Page & layout Designer you have to have Master Pages and not call it "Intuitive Page Layout" as xara have done. If that is being included then surely when you have a left & right master page or dual-master pages there must be a facility on the doc. setup to have imposition in page numbering not including forward's as you have described.

Frances I think a lot of the brushes in Ver. 11 are very limited in their application as using a brush as a border is really a no-no. It's got to have like you do in Illy a Pattern brush, where you can select how to finish borders at the corner. You just cant have gaps.
While were still on brushes, why no Preview. Let's say were in Editing a brush, a scatter brush, you go through 2 decisions before you can see the effect of your edit --> that''s pure guess work!

I really like the Shape Editing Tool, Using a Wacom you can have a Calligraphy brush which is all vector and that gives me a fast way to lay down cartoons. It's pressure recording using the Wacom so shapes with a handrawn look are easy. Now you have do your pencil sketches quite large as when you use smoothing with the brush it finds turning in small areas difficult. At the moment I am doing a comic strip about cooking and each scene pane I draw in A4 landscape then reduce down to fit the grid I have made for the storyline of the comic strip. Now comes the negative bit. I want to make the strip look handrawn so in certain areas I want to edit it, normally in the face, even though I have set the smoothing of the shape to a fairly high number when I use the Shape Editor I have a huge number of nodes at sharp corners. So I select the nodes and pull the smoothing down from the top right of menu bar I suddenly go from a huge number down to hardly any which ruins the drawing. Could the Shape Builder Tool have few nodes please. I know this wont figure high in the majority of users needs.