<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AntonyF:
waterwench, I've sent this problem to our technical director and told him that this is a serious problem. We did extensive testing of Webstyle, but as you can probably appreciate we can't anticipate every outcome, and there's always something somewhere that will cause a problem! But hopefully I should have an answer on this soon.

--------
I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This reply to my posts was made as you can see in December of last year...I heard NOTHING from Xara after this post...It was not until a member of this forum emailed me and informed me in LATE FEBRUARY 2004, that I knew there was a patch to be downloaded from Xara to rectify this problem. So from December 2003 until March 2004, the new webstyle4 that I paid for was not even used...What excellent customer service http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/mad.gif Asked the other day if I would recommend a good graphics software...told them to use anything but never, ever use Xara...