Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Angels

This is an example of layer compositing. After duplicating and resizing the original layer. The white layer was composited in the Difference Mode.
    The borders were put in and a plugin called Velocipratior was used to get the zoom effect.

http://www.serenitystudios.com/images/Angels_large.jpg
    IP

This is an example of layer compositing. After duplicating and resizing the original layer. The white layer was composited in the Difference Mode.
    The borders were put in and a plugin called Velocipratior was used to get the zoom effect.

http://www.serenitystudios.com/images/Angels_large.jpg
    IP

I loved this when I visited your site.

It is so much more stunning up close (in a larger size). thank you so much for posting it.

I love the yin and yang effect of the two images together (Angels and the Beast). But I am so glad you posted these separately. so that each image can have it's own undiluted discussion.

Both have a trinity of spirits. But what I really love is your use of the black, white, and grey. It serves to remind me that there is more than black and white to this world. And perhaps they must all three be there for the world to be complete.

Once again, thanks for taking the time to post this in our forum. It's wonderful!

Athena

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

What a wonderful use of Velociraptor plug-in!
    Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.
    IP

Greg,

I was going to go back and add this yesterday but the forum didn't let me get back to the pages (uhh well, it could have been my ISP--- internet service provider)

What would be just fabulous if I owned a copy of the prints, Angels and The Beast would be to have them as the only ornaments on a wall with the angels placed above the beast.

Really wonderful stuff!

Athena

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.
    IP