Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Enough Already

I'd really like to see the folks at Xara take a lesson from those of us in the airline industry. If Xara-X is going to be delayed, simply tell us. Just like nobody enjoys sitting at the gate wondering exactly when their plane will leave, we don't enjoy being kept in the dark on the release of Xara-X.

I think most people here would agree that accurate bad news (Xara-X won't be available until ________) is better than no news ("It's coming soon!").

Come on, Xara, it's the least you can do.

.joel.
    Wise men still seek Him.

I'd really like to see the folks at Xara take a lesson from those of us in the airline industry. If Xara-X is going to be delayed, simply tell us. Just like nobody enjoys sitting at the gate wondering exactly when their plane will leave, we don't enjoy being kept in the dark on the release of Xara-X.

I think most people here would agree that accurate bad news (Xara-X won't be available until ________) is better than no news ("It's coming soon!").

Come on, Xara, it's the least you can do.

.joel.
    Wise men still seek Him.

They did say the "last week in September" at the show, and put "September Release" on the older xara.com pages, so they still have about 32 hours left.

It will of course leave Xara open to embarassing jokes should any rivals want to comment on Xara's speed, should Xara X not be available by Sunday morning.

I agree though, a date - no matter how far ahead in the future - would have been gratefully received some months ago.