Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Twitchy Web pages

Quote Originally Posted by xtom View Post
    Yay
    +1
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thank you Rob-Xar, I just double check page transition and they are all to instant, if anyone can take a look to the website, http://www.drcaro.org,
    I've notice too that my main website which is http://www.salesjoint.net is not shifting pages, this website was created using X9 premium, and also the templates in Xara don't have this problem...

Any Help...

Thank you

hmm... I'm wondering if it's anything to do with those two pop-up photos on your home page. You could try deleting them and then previewing your website, does it shift still?

If it does still shift, send me your file, let me get a tea and i'll see whats causing it.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Xar View Post
    let me get a tea and i'll see whats causing it.
    Rob, is this the same tea that involves our 500,000 Post poster? If it is, it might get cold.
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Oh no, If the 500,000 post poster came into Xara, I would be tempted to go into the house and raid Charles' posh stash

Is the fix going to be made available to legacy Xarites or just the rich ones wot can get V10?

I can't say if earlier versions than V10 would get it but I heavily doubt they would. Unless it's special circumstances we don't usually patch older products.