Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Supersite problem

All of a sudden my website is exporting as a supersite. When I go to the Page & Layer Gallery, I right click on page and choose Web Page properties. I then the hit the website tab. When I click the Web Export Options button, it appears to click, but nothing happens.

Default Re: Supersite problem

Hi Bob

Website Properties > Website > Web Export Options. Select Conventional Website
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	supersite off.png 
Views:	140 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	103963  

gwpriester,
    Thank you for the quick reply. I know it is Website Properties > Website > Web Export Options, however when I get there the Web Export Options button does not work. I can see from the Xara Users forum, that a connection to the internet is required for the Dialog box to open. I do not know why that would be, but I shall confirm that requirement when I get home tonight. I have put in an wifi extender since I last used Designer Pro X, I may have to add an exception.

Right clicking page and choosing Website Properties > Website > Web Export Options still does not work. I live connection did not help. However Utilities>>Web Export Options worked as advertised, so my immediate problem is fixed.

What a pain.

It is confirmed that a live internet connection is needed to utilize the Utilities>>Web Export Options. If you are offline you get an error message. That info compliments of Xara Users forum.

Quote Originally Posted by bobsimoneau View Post
    It is confirmed that a live internet connection is needed to utilize the Utilities>>Web Export Options. If you are offline you get an error message. That info compliments of Xara Users forum.
    Compliments of Xara users forum? Pfff ya right

http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...ht=#post511358

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-Xar View Post
    Compliments of Xara users forum? Pfff ya right

http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...ht=#post511358
    ... but preceded by my discovery (http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...ht=#post511278) then confirmed by you.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

You may have known the answer/requirement but it did not show up on my search for Supersite problems here on this site. I also posted my problem on the other sight which answered my call for help. Therefore for me at least I can say that the info I needed was compliments of Xara Users forum. The posts you referenced above does not mention Supersites, and I did not find it during my search. Now knowing that Web Export Options was what I needed it shows up. I am sorry if you felt cheated for credit, as I meant nothing wrong and was merely trying to thanks those that were helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by bobsimoneau View Post
    You may have known the answer/requirement but it did not show up on my search for Supersite problems here on this site. I also posted my problem on the other sight which answered my call for help. Therefore for me at least I can say that the info I needed was compliments of Xara Users forum. The posts you referenced above does not mention Supersites, and I did not find it during my search. Now knowing that Web Export Options was what I needed it shows up. I am sorry if you felt cheated for credit, as I meant nothing wrong and was merely trying to thanks those that were helpful.
    Totally right, I had a moment of hubris.
    I wanted to originally point out this undeclared dependence on web connectivity, which I find annoying in the extreme for a drawing program.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat