Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

WD6 Need a webpage that doesn't start at the top of the window.

Hello all.
    I've got WD 10 Premium 64 and I'm trying to build a webpage that has the page starting below the top of the browser window. What I'm trying to do is to have the Pasteboard Background visible at the top of my webpage before the page begins. I've tried to unlock the Page Background layer and drag it down (which works), but whenever you need to change the size of the page, it jumps back to the top again forcing me to unlock it and move it back into position.

If this isn't possible, then I have another option, but another problem.

I could remove the rectangle on the Page Background and simply have it on the bottom of my MouseOff layer, but since the rectangle has a glow effect, every time you have to stretch the rectangle when you change the size of the page, the stretching affects the amount of the glow. I don't know if this is a common problem or just some setting I don't have turned on. However, I can simply take the glow effect off and re-apply it, but I wish there was just a way to keep it from changing the glow. I'll attach an example so you'll see what I mean.

Any help would be awesome!
    Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files