Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Can you receive notification of new reply to your thread?

I never received. I don't know if people reply me or not in my thread. Every time I find my post manually and read from the beginning to find new replication. With more and more post I made in this forum, it's more difficult to check each post and find new discussions.

It makes this forum really inconvenient to use.

How about you? Can you receive any notifications of new reply? Or do I miss any settings?

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Default Re: Can you receive notification of new reply to your thread?

If you click advanced at the bottom of the quick reply window this will take into the advanced editor where you have more editing features and the ability to upload images etc. There is also an option in the additional options right under the manage attachments that will let you subscribe to this post and give you a choice of how you would like to be notified. just check subscribe to this thread and then choose the notification option from the dropdown list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Default Re: Can you receive notification of new reply to your thread?

oh! hahaha, thanks I got it!

I didn't notice that.