Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Version 10 programs - What do you think might be next?

Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    Please let me see the fully rendered arrow with its arrow head during a drag.
    I 100% agree.

Also I wich I could create my own arrow...

Regards

xdp6 Re: Version 10 programs - What do you think might be next?

I DREAM TO ADD SOME THINGS LIKE THIS TO XARA
    AND SOME ADDS TO MAKE XARA WORK SYMMETRICAL LIKE WARPING OBJECT IN TWO DIRECTION OR FOUR IN THE SAME TIME
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ADDS.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	102064
    PRO THE CLIPART GALLERY TO VIEW THUMPS FOR ANY KIND OF GRAPHICS FORMAT DIPINDING ON SYSTEM ADDS DIRECTLY , ADDS LIKE sagethumbs FROM https://code.google.com/p/sagethumbs/
    AND GHOST SCRIPT
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/ghostscript/
    WITHOUT BUILDING XARA THUMPS FOLDER
    BEST WISHES
    Last edited by scg; 21 May 2014 at 10:13 AM. Reason: ADD SOME ADDS

xdp6 Re: Version 10 programs - What do you think might be next?

Hi
    I want to add some needs
    Add slicer tool with ability to draw a custom line to slicing with .
    In star tool had great style working symmetrical i hope it can be in some other Xara tools
    Add magnet tool or sculpting like tools with something like soft selection like in 3D software
    Add lathe tool or add to extrude tool as option
    Add some 3d material feeling you can borrow them from Photo Impact or RealDraw
    Add Arc tool
    BEST WISHES
    Last edited by scg; 23 May 2014 at 12:59 PM.

I agree with the line start - ends updated and I would add merged into one tool. As in add symbol to selected end. Ie add arrow head to both ends of line :-)

...Add slicer tool with ability to draw a custom line to slicing with...
    If I understand you right, draw the line extending beyond the boundaries of the object/image, select both and press ctrl+4
    JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

Talking Re: Version 10 programs - What do you think might be next?

Thanks zaphodeist I remember that but I ask for a direct tool
    In all of my suggestion I know many ways to do any thing in Xara but I ask for easy and direct tools
    in clipart gallery i can't see thumps for EPS files and other vector files WMF EMF CDR and i ask to use the system to view files that will save time .

I would like to see a Bone/Joint system or... something similar to PhotoShop's Puppet Warp.

Don't know if its possible, but I'd like to see gradients/fades on a curve. The existing gradients by linear, elliptical, rectangular fit many concepts but does not fit variated needs. I'd like something that works like text on a curve, but gradients on a curve instead to gradients of color or transparency.

Photoshop and GIMP (yes, I know they are image editors, which is a different animal than vector) both have a "bump map" feature (although something currently in Xara is defined as "bump map", what I'm speaking of is something different). A bump map is a layer of grayscale colors and shapes painted, or placed shapes if vector that affect the layer beneath it. White is high elevation, while black is low elevation and grays varied between. Applying a bump map onto another layer imposes visual indicators of depth in a dramatic and obvious way. For my existing fantasy cartography needs - a bump map feature is the only thing I am missing to be able to do all of my maps primarily using XPD only.

If those two features ever appeared, I'd be completely happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
    Don't know if its possible, but I'd like to see gradients/fades on a curve. The existing gradients by linear, elliptical, rectangular fit many concepts but does not fit variated needs. I'd like something that works like text on a curve, but gradients on a curve instead to gradients of color or transparency.

Photoshop and GIMP (yes, I know they are image editors, which is a different animal than vector) both have a "bump map" feature (although something currently in Xara is defined as "bump map", what I'm speaking of is something different). A bump map is a layer of grayscale colors and shapes painted, or placed shapes if vector that affect the layer beneath it. White is high elevation, while black is low elevation and grays varied between. Applying a bump map onto another layer imposes visual indicators of depth in a dramatic and obvious way. For my existing fantasy cartography needs - a bump map feature is the only thing I am missing to be able to do all of my maps primarily using XPD only.

If those two features ever appeared, I'd be completely happy.
    +1
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

@ gamerprinter: In the 32 bit version of DP there is a live effect called emboss that is very good. It has settings for things like elevation, light intensity, light angle, angle of incidence, shine, reflection, and more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.