Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

When the text in my submenus wrap around, the first character of the second line does not align with the line above it (it is one character to the left). Can someone tell me how to fix this?

Also, how I can modify the text of the submenus? (e.g. change the fonts, etc). I can only do that with the main items.

Thank you

- Steve

When the text in my submenus wrap around, the first character of the second line does not align with the line above it (it is one character to the left). Can someone tell me how to fix this?

Also, how I can modify the text of the submenus? (e.g. change the fonts, etc). I can only do that with the main items.

Thank you

- Steve

Hello Websteve,

Welcome to Talkgraphics... I would go to menus=>then click on menu Properties and see what that does.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1upload.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	12479  

Thanks, that was easy! (I should have had my coffee first before sending that one!) This will help enhance the fonts, but do you know if the program can go one step further - can I set it up to show the menu graphics from the first level? Another words, if I am using abstractshapes for my menu graphic, can I set the submenus to also have this feature or any graphic feature?

Hi Websteve,

the submenus are just .css drop downs. No graphic elements premitted...